Mile High Tech Guy - Jeff Kemp's Tech Blog
Subscribe

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This Blogger blog has moved to www.MileHighTechGuy.com

This blog has moved to a WordPress blog at:


(This new site is live, with some transition as I move my other personal site to it over time.)

All posts from this blog have been imorted to the new site. Please post any comments at the new sit (not here).

There are many reasons for the move, but suffice it to say that the most important reason is that I am consolidating the following websites all into one new website:
The new website/blog will be much more content rich and with a cleaner look.

I'm also concurrently doing freelance web work for some clients so some of my personal site will move over later.

The reason I'm posting this is in hopes that you will come visit my new site www.MileHighTechGuy.com!



Jeff Kemp (Golden, CO), www.jeff-kemp.com.

No comments:

My LinkedIn Network Updates

AppleGazette

Yahoo! Finance Badge (Apple stock)